Canada Virtual Number | Need a convenient way for callers in Canada to reach you or call your office in China or another Country?
One of the best ways for both parties is to get a Canada virtual number and then forward the calls to China. This is an easy and affordable process. Here’s what you need to know.
Canada Virtual Number
Start by signing up for one of our Canada virtual numbers. These are a special type of call forwarding number that is local to Canadians yet can ring to phones located in other countries.
1. Select Canada from the list of countries for your new phone number.
2. Choose your number type (toll-free or geographic). If you choose a toll-free number, you’ll be prompted to choose a toll-free prefix such as 1800, 1833, 1844, 1855, 1866, 1877, or 1888). If you prefer a geographic number, select one of the Canadian provinces, and then choose one of the cities.
3. Several available phone numbers will be presented to you. Pick one that appeals to you.
4. To enter your destination number, you’ll need to first select China from the list and then type in the phone number where all of your Canada calls should ring.
5. Select the virtual number calling plan that makes the best sense for your needs. A free trial is available. If you’d prefer to skip the trial, choose the allotment of minutes you’d like each month. These are pay-as-you-go plans, so there’s a lot of flexibility.
For example, if you don’t expect to use more than an hour of minutes each month, starting with the basic plan would be a good choice. If you go over the allotment, the per-minute rates are extremely reasonable.
The following month, you might want to move to the next tier based on projected usage. Optionally and for a small fee, you can add the rollover feature where any unused minutes would roll over to the next month.
6. Complete the process and begin using your new Canada virtual phone number to receive calls in China.
Canada Call Forwarding Tips
Get the most out of your Canada virtual number by using the following features:
• Set up a local ringtone — Hearing another country’s ringtone is jarring to callers. Configuring a local ringtone can improve the caller experience.
• Use sequential or simultaneous ringing — Make sure your Canada calls get answered by setting up either sequential or simultaneous ringing. With sequential ringing, the first destination number rings for a predetermined number of rings before moving to the next destination number if the call goes unanswered. With simultaneous ringing, several destination phone numbers ring simultaneously.
• Set up a custom greeting — Put your Canadian callers at ease with a custom greeting.
• Create a virtual PBX — Our interactive voice response system can transform your Canada virtual number into a full-blown virtual PBX system where callers can choose from a structured menu. For example, you could set up language options, self-service choices, or individual extensions for each department.
- Create a Hotline — Upload MP3 to an extension. Your callers can listen to any length MP3. This hotline can be a listen-only message or prompt the caller to leave a voice mail message.
These are but a few of the many advanced features that come standard with our Canada virtual numbers — all offered with competitive rates on a pay-as-you-go basis with no contract.
Get a Canada virtual phone number and answer the calls in China!
Or own a China Virtual Number and call forward to a phone in any country.